Free Species

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
treemanelite

Free Species

Post by treemanelite »

I do not know where to put this but I cannot hunt the water buffalo or banteng because I don't have the correct ammo and my handgun I cant get ammo without pay is this meant to be like this or am i missing something. I am still a guest as I am waiting until after chrismas to get a memberrship but would still like to have fun while i wait
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: Free Species

Post by Fletchette »

Assuming you have a handgun that is permitted for water buffalo or banteng (the .454), just do some missions to earn gm$, and use the gm$ to buy ammo.
Personal Bests...
xOEDragonx

Re: Free Species

Post by xOEDragonx »

Yes, that is how it's designed to be. As a guest, the weapons you get for free can kill any animal in the game except bison, banteng, and water buffalo. So you can hunt rusa and sambar deer to your heart's content this week but without a larger weapon (you mentioned a handgun, only the .454 can kill those species legally) you won't be able to hunt them. Also, as a guest you only get free ammo for the 12 gauge and the .243. If you have any other guns, the ammo does not replenish for free unless you're a member. You will need to buy ammo for those guns using gms until you renew your membership. If you don't have any gms, do some missions that you're permitted to do as a guest to earn them.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”