spawning at tent on any multiplayer servers.

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
XxbigbucklyxX

spawning at tent on any multiplayer servers.

Post by XxbigbucklyxX »

When i try to spawn at a tent on any server i try to join it just says, "Something went wrong when creating your game session. Please reload the server list and try joining another game." and then i reload the game and try again. The same thing happens :o . I have tried restarting my steam and restarting my computer but that doesn't seem to do anything. It has Been happening to both me and my friend... any tips? It has only been happening since the new map has came out if that helps. :D
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: spawning at tent on any multiplayer servers.

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Moved to <Support & Technical Issues>
Image Image Image
Zaitzev82
Spotter

Post by Zaitzev82 »

I've had this issue for a few weeks, and there are others. Doesn't look like there's any fix for it yet. It started right around when they had some server troubles, but that doesn't mean it is a related issue. I hope it is because then it MIGHT be traceable :)

I can't join 2/3 of the servers because of this, either.
Bumblewoot
Tracker

Post by Bumblewoot »

About 50% of the servers give the error "Something went wrong when creating your game session. Please reload the server list and try joining another game." For me. Never used to be any problems. All basic troubleshooting has been attempted. (restarts of everything etc.)

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”