sound in witerime ridge

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Ringalor
Tracker

sound in witerime ridge

Post by Ringalor »

Hello, since this morning December 15, I have a strange sound on Whiterime Ridge, like a whistling, is this normal? Not the other areas ... Thank you
Cajunscout
Tracker

Re: sound in witerime ridge

Post by Cajunscout »

see my post about feed back sound
Ringalor
Tracker

Post by Ringalor »

Ok thanks Cajunscout, but where can I find your post? I did a search and no correspondence. Thanks for the help.
Cashet
Scout

Post by Cashet »

I also have this feedback sound mine sounds like a siren crossed with Mic Feedback... no other sounds available glad to FINALLY see a post on this as I thought it was my PC and have been trying all day to resolve, with drivers etc etc
Almost positive it has to do with the changes made for new map. Have never had an issue with WRR before only since this last patch
Ringalor
Tracker

Post by Ringalor »

Cashet wrote:I also have this feedback sound mine sounds like a siren crossed with Mic Feedback... no other sounds available glad to FINALLY see a post on this as I thought it was my PC and have been trying all day to resolve, with drivers etc etc
Almost positive it has to do with the changes made for new map. Have never had an issue with WRR before only since this last patch
Glad to not be the only one (well not for you Cashet ...). I did not think it was my pc because other regions did not have this bug. Let's wait and see what the Dev will answer me (I sent a message to the support) ... So I'm going to chase the Sitka like a poor deaf person for the competition today and tomorrow ...
vladspb74

Post by vladspb74 »

Hello, I have the same problem, after December 15 there was a sound as soon as you go to Whiterime Ridge, in other locations this is not. It is not possible to hunt ... I hope that soon we will be helped in solving this problem. Good luck in hunting and in life.
SIRTEX1
Spotter

Post by SIRTEX1 »

came in to wwr got a Strange humming sound cant hear anything just this map

Cashet
Scout

Post by Cashet »

So far I have seen no response from this topic, ie confirmation of a problem etc, from Devs. I sent in a message to support and nothing nor any response from the multiple posts re this?
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

There is a temporary solution (fix) for the sound bug posted here. It takes less than 30 seconds to do it.

http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.ph ... 64#p910764
Personal Bests...
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Fletchette wrote:There is a temporary solution (fix) for the sound bug posted here. It takes less than 30 seconds to do it.

http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.ph ... 64#p910764
Thanks for your hints John. I just got my sitka for the Jolly points competition without sound, but do you know whether this would also work with Steam? Just in case another WRR animal needs to be hunted before it gets fixed.
Image Image Image

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”