Launcher Failed Again

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
INSANEPAPPY60
Outfitter

Launcher Failed Again

Post by INSANEPAPPY60 »

Got a message to insert disk 2...........Whats that all about? Why can't this problem get fixed? :oops:
Pupic
Hunter

Re: Launcher Failed Again

Post by Pupic »

INSANEPAPPY60 wrote:Got a message to insert disk 2...........Whats that all about? Why can't this problem get fixed? :oops:
Why would they fix it, when Steam patches THEIR game just fine. :D

p.s. I hope if i say that EW finally needs "someone capable to fix it" is not seen as an insult for existing TH developers. If you guys and girls can`t do it for how many years now?.... and obviously you can`t, just admit its not going to happen and drop it once and for all.
It would be fair and right thing to do because honestly i cant see what good this false bug and error fixing announcements do for the game. (for about 2+ years i don`t recall seeing one game/bug fixing update that actually delivered 50% of what was written and promised)
Now we got "improving patching and download on Windows 7 machines".
What did you improved. ? (running win7 so i am curious am i missing something here since it sure looks like you did nothing important for the actual problem...... still can`t download properly, still impossible to patch)

......And sorry for being so negative about this, i got to blow out some Steam :D before this gets moved into 2 year old "Repeated download on Non-Steam launcher? Look here!" topic - where Dennis Borg is waiting to receive some useful feedback on the matter.....
For the love of god......that man is not even working here anymore :D :D :D
ClemD
Scout

Post by ClemD »

I could not update the game through the launcher. After a couple of hours of downloading and error messages, I had to revert to Steam and copy the game folder to my theHunter folder. Surprising because it had worked fine for the last few months.

Rare: 153 – Non-Typical: 12
Competitions: 82 – Gold: 25, Silver: 29, Bronze: 23, Events: 5
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Moved to <Support & Technical Issues>

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”