Non-typical deer being scored as typical and timbergold plant graphics weird

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
huntertheo32

Non-typical deer being scored as typical and timbergold plant graphics weird

Post by huntertheo32 »

Hello i have shot a 174 and a 314 inch non typical mule deer both were scored as typical deer also ever since the Halloween update timbergold's plants and trees have been getting a weird pink light over them.
[img]file:///C:/Users/theop/Desktop/2017-11-15%202029%20-%20Timbergold%20Trails%20-%20Mule%20deer%20(55.2).jpg[/img]
sorry for the URL i dont know how to attach images
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Non-typical deer being scored as typical and timbergold plant graphics weird

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Hello huntertheo32,

welcome to the forum.
Unfortunately that link points to a place on your local hard drive, we cannot access the picture this way. You need to upload it on a picture hosting site (I use http://postimages.org/, but there are many others that are free) and link to it like described in this topic: http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=68433).
Now for the non-typical deer scored as typicals: what usually happens is that the animals are scored as typicals (i.e. the scorecard for typical antlers is shown) in the first hours after they were harvested. After some time (usually less than 24 hours) this will suddenly change and they will be scored as non-typs. Maybe you should check if this was the case and if your deer is scored correctly now. If the animals are still shown as typicals, it would be good if you could post the link to the animals (score sheets) so we can see whether we have an idea what happened.
Image Image Image
huntertheo32

Re: Non-typical deer being scored as typical and timbergold plant graphics weird

Post by huntertheo32 »

hopefully this works it shows the light problem in timbergold as well as my non typival mule deer which has now been scored properly thank you for your help with that.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”