Don't know how to locate tree stand!

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
av8or91

Don't know how to locate tree stand!

Post by av8or91 »

I have a tree stand d that is not in my inventory. I must have sent it up but not dismantled it. Can't figure out how to find out on the map. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Don't know how to locate tree stand!

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Open the launcher, click on "Start game" and in the reserve selection screen, click through all the reserves. Even if you can't see the tree stand symbol on the map (because another item/symbol is over it) you should see the tree stand icon to the left of the map, where all the lodges, tents, bait sites and other large equipment is shown.
Image Image Image
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

And when you hover your mouse over the tree stand on the left you will see a black pointer box on the map showing you where it is even if it's hidden behind a tent or something else. :)
LEFLOR
Scout

Post by LEFLOR »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Open the launcher, click on "Start game" and in the reserve selection screen, click through all the reserves. Even if you can't see the tree stand symbol on the map (because another item/symbol is over it) you should see the tree stand icon to the left of the map, where all the lodges, tents, bait sites and other large equipment is shown.
For me, on TGT, the 2 person tree stand not show at left (and it's been installed for a very long time ...) :

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Didn't know that the double treestands aren't shown on the left. Should work for regular tree stands though.
Image Image Image
av8or91

Post by av8or91 »

It worked I found it thanks fur the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”