sig not displaying

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Dave1776
Tracker

sig not displaying

Post by Dave1776 »

Hi

First a suggestion you need to add a forum bug report area as I reported this in the Miscellaneous bug report area as there is no forum bug report area but it was disapproved. There needs to be a way to report forum or website bugs also as these do crop up from time to time and do effect the website part of the community.

That said I was reporting an issue I have noticed this morning as a lot of signatures with the animal count images are just displaying INVALID USER. Some seem to again be displaying but wanted to make sure someone was aware of this so it could be fixed.

Anyone else seeing this? Mine at least was working fine yesterday as was others.
Dave1776
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: sig not displaying

Post by Tanngnjostr »

That usually happens during server outages. It's temporary and probably not something that can be fixed properly.

But you're right that the description of the "Miscellaneous" bug subforum says that it's also intended for reporting bugs concerning the forum.
Image Image Image
Dave1776
Tracker

Post by Dave1776 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:That usually happens during server outages. It's temporary and probably not something that can be fixed properly.

But you're right that the description of the "Miscellaneous" bug subforum says that it's also intended for reporting bugs concerning the forum.
I hadn't even noticed the description I just felt it did not belong elsewhere in the bug report section so why was this same issue declined when I posted it in the Misc area?

Maybe it isn't a bug per say but it is an issue with the forum was was noticed.
Dave1776
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

When you submit a bug report you need to use the bug reporting template, which I included in the message when I rejected your bug report.

The issue being reported is not a bug. It's an issue retrieving data from the backend for some accounts and it happens from time to time.
Dave1776
Tracker

Post by Dave1776 »

caledonianblues wrote:When you submit a bug report you need to use the bug reporting template, which I included in the message when I rejected your bug report.

The issue being reported is not a bug. It's an issue retrieving data from the backend for some accounts and it happens from time to time.
OK Now I understand.

And being new here had no way of knowing if it was or wasn't a bug as all the users in the thread I spotted it in had the same thing so.

But no matter if temporary then is all good!
Dave1776

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”