Need help with comps

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
archeroc
Spotter

Need help with comps

Post by archeroc »

I submitted two emails to support about competitions. First was regarding an animal that meet the requirements and the second regarding receiving trophy but not the $em for a win. I have not gotten a response on either email to support. Who do I contact.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: Need help with comps

Post by Tod1d »

When did you submit them? It usually takes a couple business days for them to respond. But it could be up to a business week.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
archeroc
Spotter

Post by archeroc »

Thank You.
archeroc
Spotter

Post by archeroc »

I"m now at 2.5 weeks for one email and 1.5 for the other. Does anyone respond to the support emails?
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Haven't heard of any problems with the competitions in a long time. What animal do you think should have met which competition s requirements?

You might want to also check this: http://thehunter.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ#Com ... F_Missions
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
archeroc
Spotter

Post by archeroc »

It was with the Elf, Elm, Elk Competition. I made the shot with no tree stand, right weapon and correct vitals. I actually sent the screen capture of the animal catch statistics. It is possible that something didn't show that disqualifies the kill which is fine. Would just like response.

Second email was I didn't receive $EM on another mission. Received medal but not the $EM credit.
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

archeroc wrote:It was with the Elf, Elm, Elk Competition. I made the shot with no tree stand, right weapon and correct vitals. I actually sent the screen capture of the animal catch statistics. It is possible that something didn't show that disqualifies the kill which is fine. Would just like response.
This in my opinion the problem:

I've suggested to EW a few times to stick to only one section for requirements. A lot of people will for example think that it's fine to hit heart and/or lungs, while it states at the bottom "Other organs may not be hit". It's also the other way around, the "Shooting Tripod Rest" is mentioned in the bottom section, but not in the top section.

They shouldn't force people to combine two sections in their head to figure out what the rules are. A lot of people will either read only the top or bottom section. Yes, they shouldn't, but that's how people are, so instead of expecting them to be perfect human beings, they should stick to one section only, after all it only requires one click to open the "overview" section.
archeroc wrote:Second email was I didn't receive $EM on another mission. Received medal but not the $EM credit.
Mission? Do you mean a "competition"? I would like to suggest to ignore the total em$ near the top of the screen, because sometimes players forget that they spent em$ around that moment in time (happened to me too).

Check your account instead.
Go to Settings / Account settings / Purchase History / Click here to view your wallet / EM$ purchase history.

Check to see if you have an entry similar to this:

Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
archeroc
Spotter

Post by archeroc »

Shot was double lung (no other organ), with Snakebite, on ground within 16m. To be honest it is more the fact that they haven't even responded. If they came back and set it hit the liver but the screen didn't show it I would be fine with it. I would include picture but can't seem to get it to add.

Part 2 should have said competition. I've checked detail I won a comp on Sept 30th and Oct 11th that show. Not showing the win on October 4th. What it maybe is that the Top Grizzly Bear - Starter only gets trophy. Intermediate gets reward.
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

I had a look at it just now and didn't see anything wrong with it either, it's a perfect kill. The stats show "idle", but that just means that it wasn't moving. Could it be that it was spooked by a wolf earlier and that you didn't notice it?
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”