Help with launcher

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
JamesJones

Help with launcher

Post by JamesJones »

I'm been able to play the game in the past but now that I'm returning I'm having some problems. When the launcher comes up (Steam or Standalone) the text is missing from the drop downs and most everything except pictures is black. I've tried reinstalling on steam, installing the standalone, checking intergity of files, tried different web broswers. Any ideas?

Currently running:
GTX 1070 SC Latest Driver.
pavelowcc

Re: Help with launcher

Post by pavelowcc »

Have you figured anything out? I have the same issue and support has not been very helpful.
xChettyx

Post by xChettyx »

Having the same issue myself and support has not been very helpful with me either. Hopefully someone knows a response for this issue. I have tried restarting my pc, verifying my files through steam deleted and reinstalled the game, updated all drivers and the .net framework stuff. No change doesn't matter if I use the steam launcher or the browser launcher all the text is missing as well. Would be great to see a response by some support staff to assist with this issue.
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

You might want to try this.

● Close your launcher.
● Type %appdata%\theHunter in Windows file explorer. (copy/paste)
● Empty the folder "cache" and "Launcher\cache".
● Start the launcher again.
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
xChettyx

Post by xChettyx »

https://imgur.com/a/DcRxB There is a screenshot I have taken to so you can see what I am seeing and yes I just did empty the folders and nothing still.
xChettyx

Post by xChettyx »

Delete the redist files in the steam folder and restart ur pc. That is what i did and it fixed it

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”