Old game and status reports are inaccessible

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Zed McJack
Hunter

Old game and status reports are inaccessible

Post by Zed McJack »

I came back to the Hunter after 2 years and wanted to go through news to see what is added to the game. It worked in Friday but yesterday and today only the last 2-3 status reports are accessible, for older reports it says: Error 502 Bad gatway, host error.
What is going on? How can I read those reports?

Z.
BCKidd

Re: Old game and status reports are inaccessible

Post by BCKidd »

Welcome back Z! Here are the links I think you are referring to. http://forum.thehunter.com/viewforum.php?f=6 If that ain't it, then simply click on Official info and News top of the Forum. That is where you will find status reports and game updates. A lot has changed since you were here. If I recall you won a membership through a competition, Tod1d and I put on for guests way back when. Anyway, welcome back, if you can believe it I still have you in my friends list. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Zed McJack
Hunter

Post by Zed McJack »

BCKidd wrote:Welcome back Z! Here are the links I think you are referring to. http://forum.thehunter.com/viewforum.php?f=6 If that ain't it, then simply click on Official info and News top of the Forum. That is where you will find status reports and game updates. A lot has changed since you were here. If I recall you won a membership through a competition, Tod1d and I put on for guests way back when. Anyway, welcome back, if you can believe it I still have you in my friends list. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.
Thanks BCKidd,
I was going through that list and it works for only the last two status reports. If you go to the status of 27th of July it doesnt work. Its the same other previous reports.

I cant recall have I ever won any competition but I do recall being a member on at least one occasion.

Z.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Zed McJack wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Welcome back Z! Here are the links I think you are referring to. http://forum.thehunter.com/viewforum.php?f=6 If that ain't it, then simply click on Official info and News top of the Forum. That is where you will find status reports and game updates. A lot has changed since you were here. If I recall you won a membership through a competition, Tod1d and I put on for guests way back when. Anyway, welcome back, if you can believe it I still have you in my friends list. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.
Thanks BCKidd,
I was going through that list and it works for only the last two status reports. If you go to the status of 27th of July it doesnt work. Its the same other previous reports.

I cant recall have I ever won any competition but I do recall being a member on at least one occasion.

Z.
Yep, you actually game in 3rd place and won 500EM$, way back in April 2013; http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.ph ... 6&start=50

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
tbug
Outfitter

Post by tbug »

You can manually change the page number and see older status and game updates. Here is page 2.

http://news.thehunter.com/page/2/
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Hey, Tbug- that link goes to a 502 error page. I see what Z, is talkin' about now. EW ought to fix that. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Zed McJack
Hunter

Post by Zed McJack »

BCKidd wrote:Hey, Tbug- that link goes to a 502 error page. I see what Z, is talkin' about now. EW ought to fix that. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Ohh, finally that someone sees what I was talking about. :D
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Should be fixed now.
Zed McJack
Hunter

Post by Zed McJack »

It works now, thanks!