TT new issue as usual

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
1Al
Hunter

Re: TT new issue as usual

Post by 1Al »

To coincide to all those crashes, in the last two weeks in TT I can't upload trophy shot, it donesn't work anymore. Maybe 1 out of 10 images appear on the score pages.
Hunter300
Spotter

Post by Hunter300 »

1Al wrote:To coincide to all those crashes, in the last two weeks in TT I can't upload trophy shot, it donesn't work anymore. Maybe 1 out of 10 images appear on the score pages.
Did you happen to ALT-TAB out of the game short after taking these shots, because that can often ruin the upload. I prefer to wait at least 3min and never had any problems with it so far. Someone with a slower upload connection might have to wait longer.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Hunter300 wrote:
1Al wrote:To coincide to all those crashes, in the last two weeks in TT I can't upload trophy shot, it donesn't work anymore. Maybe 1 out of 10 images appear on the score pages.
Did you happen to ALT-TAB out of the game short after taking these shots, because that can often ruin the upload. I prefer to wait at least 3min and never had any problems with it so far. Someone with a slower upload connection might have to wait longer.
No. That happens always, sometime doesn't appear the message uploading photo too. Rarely that works.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

i had a weird one no update via steam no issues prior.went to TT to move tents around.placed a new tent.then went to inventory it wouldnt go back normally from the resume button only by pressing escape.so i quit game.started fresh.spawned at same tent tried same thing wouldnt resume from the resume button.only from escape.closed game.check validity of files one was missing . now it was fine prior to moving the tent on every other reserve.now its fine.so dont know what caused it.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

There's always to fix the issue about trophy shot dont upload.
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

I can shear some experience about TT and only on TT map: The map border may not be where its shown... Look at map border before you start, and compare with map in-game or huntermate... I caused issues for players spawning while hosting multiplayer, and D3AKUs I think it was, got problems due to spawn on tent, and fast travel to tent... He was able to come into the mp only through spawning on main Lodges... When he had joined mp and was at Lodge he fasttraveled to same tent, but got kicked out, actually on several attempts... I moved the tent (and a treestand close to border actually) and the issue was gone... The soil under the tent was not horizontal, and it was in a hillside, and I remember it was a little difficult to get the "white" placement color to be able to assemble it on the soil...

If youre here D3AKUs, maybe you remember more details...?

Another thing, I have a feeling placing equipments and tents close to borders on TT is maybe causing instability, but of corse I may be wrong...
I mean, normally people maybe place their gears more "inside" the map, but me that utilize the gear limits also utilize the map limits out to its borders...
I may be wrong...

Peace,
PB

1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Today I find mess about to detect and to spot grizzly. There was added a spotted that doesnt exist. I hope all these issues will be fixed.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

1Al wrote:Today I find mess about to detect and to spot grizzly. There was added a spotted that doesnt exist. I hope all these issues will be fixed.
Take screen shots, file a bug report. No point putting it in here.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

TreeKiwi wrote:
1Al wrote:Today I find mess about to detect and to spot grizzly. There was added a spotted that doesnt exist. I hope all these issues will be fixed.
In this case screenshot of what? Of the wrong stats? The upload bug is well know, so no make sense yet another report.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

1Al wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:
In this case screenshot of what? Of the wrong stats? The upload bug is well know, so no make sense yet another report.
The problem you are talking about that you encountered with the grizzly bear today.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”