TT new issue as usual

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
1Al
Hunter

TT new issue as usual

Post by 1Al »

I've already written to the support, now I'm waiting for the response. After last update, I can no longer to play TT without the game is suddenly closed. That happens only with TT. It's random time, 40 min or 2 hours, but the game close suddenly, and the window of TheHunter show the usual message "an error occurred". Why do issues happen just (and always) with TT?
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: TT new issue as usual

Post by caledonianblues »

Without any information about your system, that question is impossible to answer. Hopefully you sent all that information to support, otherwise they will come back to you with a request for more data. Given that you have opened a ticket with support, the best option is probably to await a response. Timbergold Trails is the most demanding reserve in terms of system resources, so if I had to guess I would probably start there somewhere.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

I sent my system information in a previous ticket, I hope they have that. Otherwise I'll resend it to them. Maybe after last update, TT has become too heavy for hw resources of my old PC (cpu dual core pentium 3Ghz, 4gb ram, gpu nVidia Geforce G210M). So far I'm not going to change my PC, but I think I have to consider to change for the future.
Last edited by 1Al on August 13th, 2017, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

I second the OP Timbergold is a mess. Since i came back from berlin and downloaded the latest patch i have only played TGT aside from one match on vdb with kiwi. Look in my hunt history there is evidence of at least 4-5 under a minute hunts where i got the error too after the loading screens.. Best part is i lost attempts for the fiesta this way when i planned to look for a decent grizz for the fiesta and ofc more monster mule like always :lol:

I5 7600
1050ti 4gb Gigabyte
8gb ddr4 3000+
1000gb Seagate sata 3 hybrid
Computer is 2-3 month old now and windows and all the drivers are up to date. I made a fresh gpu driver install with the latest nvidia drivers before i went on vacation.

I could list a lot more strange things on tgt here but i am gathering screenshots and more data atm for a bug report and safe this for later.

I had zero issues on VdB when i hunted with Treekiwi aside from not being able to play together at first which had been an issue since he is in croatia. I could solve this at least finally by unlocking a load of ports that i found in a gaming related list on google. One of them finally made us üable to play together xD
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

D3AKUs wrote:I second the OP Timbergold is a mess. Since i came back from berlin and downloaded the latest patch i have only played TGT aside from one match on vdb with kiwi. Look in my hunt history there is evidence of at least 4-5 under a minute hunts where i got the error too after the loading screens.. Best part is i lost attempts for the fiesta this way when i planned to look for a decent grizz for the fiesta and ofc more monster mule like always :lol:

I5 7600
1050ti 4gb Gigabyte
8gb ddr4 3000+
1000gb Seagate sata 3 hybrid
Computer is 2-3 month old now and windows and all the drivers are up to date. I made a fresh gpu driver install with the latest nvidia drivers before i went on vacation.

I could list a lot more strange things on tgt here but i am gathering screenshots and more data atm for a bug report and safe this for later.

I had zero issues on VdB when i hunted with Treekiwi aside from not being able to play together at first which had been an issue since he is in croatia. I could solve this at least finally by unlocking a load of ports that i found in a gaming related list on google. One of them finally made us üable to play together xD
I too lost 6 attempts for fiesta brawery challenge. Although in TT I harvested a total of 10 grizzly bears in 6 crashed games :mrgreen:
But if you too have this issue, then it might not be a problem of hw resources, but just of bugged update.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

I checked now the integrity of game via steam options, the response is; a file hasnt been validated (?). How can I fix it?
Another thing I've noticed right now, maybe I’m wrong, but after last update it seems to me that the game crash just in particulary areas of TT. For instance, every time I approach to Dead Rose area (around X:-4300 Y:-8 ) it suddenly crash. But for now, I need to do some more tests.

PS: the support replied, no mention of hw problem, I need to do some sw test.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Today avoiding forementioned area no crash for 4 hours I played. The problem evidently is that file not validated.
Another question, I joined to fiesta brawery summer challenge. But in the stats I've noticed that out of 12 grizzly bears I harvested in this challenge, just 2 show up as charging. For instance, my last kill 7 meters away

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/11al/score/559066636

There' s no clear difference between walk or run toward the hunter and charging way.
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

We have found a crash related to the Timbergold Trails, and more specifically to carcasses. We are releasing a fix in the next patch, next week.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Alena Rybik wrote:We have found a crash related to the Timbergold Trails, and more specifically to carcasses. We are releasing a fix in the next patch, next week.
Well, I dont know if this bug you found is linked to my crashes. These days I written tons with support, and maybe my issue is linked to my old PC, or may not. Anyway, it's important that something has been found.
As I wrote to the support, TT is a wonderful work of devs, a true masterpiece, than any other theHunter reserve or any other game in general, but it has many bugs. Likely unavoidable.
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

I just finished a 9+ hour hunt on TGT and the game never crashed, however... during that hunt, my Huntermate refused to let me harvest 1 Rocky Mountain Elk that I dropped in his tracks with my Pulsar bow and 1 Gray Wolf that I dropped with my .300 rifle.

Another strange thing that happened was a Mule Deer that I called in that had a huge rack on him but the spotting data only showed a score of 30 - 85.
I shot and harvested the Mule Deer and it turned out scoring 229.056.

My Mule Deer Spotting - Level 15, Tracking - Level 18

Something else is seriously wrong with this reserve besides crashes.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”