Comp/Gallery

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Magnificent
Tracker

Comp/Gallery

Post by Magnificent »

I'm in comp shooting stuff, message pops up saying this animal goes towards my entry blah blah blah...go look at my position N/A lol my welcome back from 3month break I buy the galleries....I pay the ems to taxdermie, well the ems deduction works fine but I have no galleries! says I have both keys for each lodge am I missing something!
Magnificent
Tracker

Re: Comp/Gallery

Post by Magnificent »

ok I figured out the lodge thing now why my comp harvs not register for comp
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Have you refreshed your comp page?? What competition are you entered in?
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Magnificent wrote:I'm in comp shooting stuff, message pops up saying this animal goes towards my entry blah blah blah...go look at my position N/A
Is this a competition that requires multiple animals? If so, the message pops up to remind you that your animal counted towards the comp, but you'll only be listed on the leaderboard once you have harvested the required number of animals.
Take the currently running "Biggest Fox" competition for example: "The average weight of your top 3 heaviest Red Foxes will count as your competition entry. Highest average wins." The first and second red fox will give you the message you mentioned. As soon as you harvest your third red fox, the message will change and show your current score and position and then you'll be listed on the leaderboard.
Image Image Image
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Magnificent wrote:I'm in comp shooting stuff, message pops up saying this animal goes towards my entry blah blah blah...go look at my position N/A
Is this a competition that requires multiple animals? If so, the message pops up to remind you that your animal counted towards the comp, but you'll only be listed on the leaderboard once you have harvested the required number of animals.
Take the currently running "Biggest Fox" competition for example: "The average weight of your top 3 heaviest Red Foxes will count as your competition entry. Highest average wins." The first and second red fox will give you the message you mentioned. As soon as you harvest your third red fox, the message will change and show your current score and position and then you'll be listed on the leaderboard.
This was my guess as well :)
Magnificent
Tracker

Post by Magnificent »

Sorry I got this all sorted out! Hugs

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”