adding em$

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
DutchHunter74
Tracker

Re: adding em$

Post by DutchHunter74 »

Support says; "Our marketing team is communicating with all involved parties about this issue. We believe there is an error from Steam's side. In the meantime, please let us know if you experience different results, as this issue is only temporary."
So, just wait and hope this will be fixed soon because yes, I need new hunting supplies as wel.
Spoiler:
pegleg1972

Post by pegleg1972 »

You would think they would communicate a little better when they are losing money when steam users cannot purchase anything.A little dissapointed to say the least.Not impressed at all.Being official forums thought would at least let us know whats going on so we arent just sitting here hoping its getting fixed.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

pegleg1972 wrote:You would think they would communicate a little better when they are losing money when steam users cannot purchase anything.A little dissapointed to say the least.Not impressed at all.Being official forums thought would at least let us know whats going on so we arent just sitting here hoping its getting fixed.
Be aware that this is a problem that affects only a small minority of Steam users - most of us have no problems buying em$ via Steam, I do it almost every month. I understand it's not good for those that are affected and I agree that there should be some kind of communication to those players, but this will mostly be via support.
Image Image Image
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

In the last two month, I bought about 15k em$ via Steam and I had not a single issue with buying and using em$.
IMO, the only way to get a good help is send an email to the support team and wait for their answer.

I hope you problem get fix soon. ;)
Season Stats
Spoiler:
pegleg1972

Post by pegleg1972 »

It worked for me a few weeks ago also now nothing.So i take it this probably isnt that important since there not many of us steam users?Sent support email.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

pegleg1972 wrote:So i take it this probably isnt that important since there not many of us steam users?
That's not what I was trying to say. There are a lot of Steam users, I would assume that the majority of the Hunter players use Steam nowadays. If this would happen to a significant percentage of those players, you'd likely have an official response in here.
It's obviously a unique and rare issue, and those are better handled via support. I hope they can sort it out for you!
Image Image Image
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

pegleg1972 wrote:You would think they would communicate a little better when they are losing money when steam users cannot purchase anything.A little dissapointed to say the least.Not impressed at all.Being official forums thought would at least let us know whats going on so we arent just sitting here hoping its getting fixed.
You realize that Steam players can still use theHunter website to purchase things too? Using Steam to install and launch the game doesn't limit you to exclusively using Steam.
Personal Bests...
DutchHunter74
Tracker

Post by DutchHunter74 »

Last year I've spent more then 400€ on this game, all via Steam, never had a single problem, now out of the blue I have this issue. TheHunter Support says that this problem is on the side of Steam . Steam says; "you must check if your Steam Overlay is enabled", and "its your firewall" etc. I checked everything, all settings are just fine, never happened anything last months. If you take a look at the discussion forum on Steam you find several of recently complains and issues regarding buying em$.
I forwarded this to Steam Support but till now no comments...

Fletchette, you say Steam players can also play via theHunter website, never thought of it, I just tried and yes I can buy em$. First thing to do tomorrow :D
Thanks!
Spoiler:
pegleg1972

Post by pegleg1972 »

Fletchette wrote:
You realize that Steam players can still use theHunter website to purchase things too? Using Steam to install and launch the game doesn't limit you to exclusively using Steam.
I realize that i could use website but already have money in steam wallet.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Why would anything on the official forums help or would you hope for EW to fix when it is something on Steam’s side? You have to wait for Valve to take care of it, nothing will help here. And yes, I use Steam as well but I have no problems, just bought some em$ earlier. Word of advice: don’t put money in your Steam wallet.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”