adding em$

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
greylaghunter
Scout

adding em$

Post by greylaghunter »

I play thehunter through steam,i am trying to add em$but I can not get it done,i have tried to log into the game without steam bot on registration my details are unknown any one else been having that problem?
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Re: adding em$

Post by Hawkeye »

Moved to Support.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

You should be able to log into the website with the same credentials that are used on Steam. Don't mix them up with your Steam login/password, of course you need to use your game login/password. Then you can buy em$ on the website and those will be on your game account and you can spend them later - even from the Steam launcher.

Regarding your problems buying em$ on Steam - be aware that usually you need to take two steps for that. First you'll have to put money into your Steam wallet, in a second step you'll have to spend that money to buy in-game em$. Usually when you order em$ from the Steam launcher, it should initiate both steps, but you'll have to confirm each of those steps separately.
Image Image Image
CAmulieman
Tracker

Post by CAmulieman »

I'm am at my wits end! I have added money to my wallet on steam, it's all verified through my email that it went through. I can see the amount in steam when I look at my wallet ($20+), but here's the rub... I don't know how to make that $ spendable while I am inside theHunter. I've looked all around support and can't find any REAL help. I verified that the money is in Steam 12 hours ago. I must be missing some basic step, but I can't find out what. Can you help me?
srb2012
Spotter

Post by srb2012 »

i had to go back to the steam account and activate it again to confirm my purchase? i thought it was asking me to buy more ems but it activated the amount i had in there. hope this helps your problem caamulieman
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

I only buy em$ from steam and it works well so far.
This is what I do to buy em$:
1- Add money to your steam wallet(You said you did it!)
2- Launch theHunter
3- In the launcher, click on Buy em$ button on the top of the page
4- Click on any amounts of em$ that you want to buy
5- Now, In the launcher, you will redirect to steam now
6- Maybe you need to sign-in to your steam account for the first time(In the launcher)
7- You will see the em$ that you want to buy and the money you have to spend to buy it.
8- There will be only a green button(Forget the name :D). Press that and you will redirect to theHunter in the launcher. And you will see the em$ added to your account.

I hope your problem gets solved and buy em$. ;)
Season Stats
Spoiler:
DutchHunter74
Tracker

Post by DutchHunter74 »

I also have troubles with buying em$ during gameplay.
Never had it before, I always choose the amount of em$, then they asked to log in on Steam with my Steam inlog details and then I had to fill in my creditcard details and voila payment was done and the em$ was credited during gameplay to my thehunter wallet.
But now, there is no page to fill in my creditcard details, instead of that I got a useless page with my Steam account info and advertisements about new games. From this page it is possible to put an amount of money into your Steam Wallet (so not your the hunter launcher wallet) and they say that it is possible to use this Steam Wallet also for in-game purchases so I did, I put 25€ in it and start a game. During the game I tried to buy em$ and was hoping to use my Steam Wallet for this but.....and you already guess it....this was not possible! :|
So I made a ticket to Steam support but without succes, they asked me to check the Steam Overlay and I did and it was enabled and on my question to manual transfer the Steam Wallet into in-game currency they say that they are not allowed to do that.
So.....yesterday evening I made a ticket to theHunter support, untill now not yet an answer but I hope they soon can help me out. :roll:

Does anyone have the same problem or something similar and how dit you solve this?
Thanks.
Spoiler:
pegleg1972

Post by pegleg1972 »

Im having the same problem have money on steam wallet but cant buy em$.Hope this gets fixed soon.
atc86
Tracker

Post by atc86 »

Log in to the game through steam and on the launcher select purchase EM$. Select which amount you want to buy and then it should re direct you to steam to pay from your wallet, there is no option in the game launcher to select "steam wallet" as payment.

I always use steam to purchase EM$ and have had no issues with it.
pegleg1972

Post by pegleg1972 »

I didnt have problems in past.When it redirects you to sign into steam will go to screen with payment option is what its suppose to do it just signs me into steam with no payment option or anyway to complete purchase.i believe it is not adding purchase and just signs me into steam.Any solutions would be greatly appreciated as i need hunting supplies.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”