Error 49

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Error 49

Post by caledonianblues »

HunterStrait wrote:Weird, now the launcher is working.
Did you format and re-install everything, or did it just start working again?
Rutenio

Post by Rutenio »

I'm having the same issue... I reinstalled my Win 7 64bit, downloaded the launcher and when I open it I get the "Error 49:" screen. On the top it says (v801 | v0)
Can anybody figure out what kind of problem I'm having???
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

when theHunter stopped supporting XP & Vista. a machine i use to play theHunter on with Vista started doing the same thing. i recently installed Window 7 on that PC and it still getting error 49: .
i see that no one has posted a solution. i have completely uninstalled theHunter and re-installed it. .....surely, there is some PC GURU out there that has a answer...
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Rpw

Post by Rpw »

I just got the same error after installing a new graphics card. Can you tell me how you got it to work?
Rpw

Post by Rpw »

It seems like this is a fairly common problem. You would think the designers, producers, or tech support team would offer us some possible solutions.
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Rpw wrote:It seems like this is a fairly common problem. You would think the designers, producers, or tech support team would offer us some possible solutions.
Common? I'm seeing 4 people on here with the issue, with the rest trying to help. I would recommend going through this thread & answering the questions answered by Flethcette & others, and having a little patience.
Rpw

Post by Rpw »

How can I answer the question if I have the same one and the other ones are months / years ago. How much patience would you have if you couldn't play the game? Either way I really don't care what you think. If I have a question I'll post it.
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Today re-install windows 7 on my dads computer and all ready try Steam, Webl launcher NOTHING

How do i fix this error? What's the solution Devs?? 1 or n days added to my dads account for troubles and cannot play?
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

caledonianblues wrote:
HunterStrait wrote:Weird, now the launcher is working.
Did you format and re-install everything, or did it just start working again?
Yes I format HD, new hard disk, fresh Windows 7 64 bits, first try Webe Launcher NADA, then Steam SAME

Uninstall from Steam, trying now reinstallig (steam) again and SAME THING Error 49

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”