arrow/bolt weapons problem [Solved]

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
rottenreaper
Tracker

arrow/bolt weapons problem [Solved]

Post by rottenreaper »

hello,

is it just me ? Or are all the bows and the crossbow hitting right hand side of where you aim since todays update?
T0MRf5
Outfitter

Re: arrow/bolt weapons problem

Post by T0MRf5 »

Might seem an obvious question, but did you take into account wind?
rottenreaper
Tracker

Re: arrow/bolt weapons problem

Post by rottenreaper »

i didnt know wind is a thing with those kind of weapons now :) i play this game since the very beginning, and i never had to care for windage with bows and the X-bow ^^ and also i always thought the wind only blows from the same direction in thehunter from south-west to north-east. Anyway thanks for replying , ill try to figure out if wind is the matter

Edit: A moderator can close/delete this thread now, the problem was fixed by restarting the game :D
jdogg420
Scout

Re: arrow/bolt weapons problem [Solved]

Post by jdogg420 »

i do feel you sometimes when i shoot the air rifle there is extreme adjustments at 200m other times its dead on.. but maybe it depends the speed of wind also not just if there is wind... also i think the meters of shot has some effect also if you are close the wind doesnt matter compared to if farther. though im not sure how far of bow shots people are taking lol.
still one of my favorite shots in the game was with the air rifle proned on a eruo rabbit at 200+m headshot, with wind where i had to move to the left of target about a 1/4 inch. i have auto reload turned off so you can spot where your shot hits a little easier. and then made a adjustment and bam.
you can do the same with arrows if you get lucky enough to spot your bad shot you can sometimes adjust for that long shot and get it. though with crossbow scope it goes out of scope even with auto reload off. so its tricky sometimes.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”