Trophy Shot 1970 - Newbie Question?

Have a problem? Not sure what to do? Check here for helpful answers. Please Read the Guides First :D
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: Trophy Shot 1970 - Newbie Question?

Post by Tod1d »

Hawkeye wrote: On another note...why did this get moved to Technical Support of all places? It seems lately that anything that puts theHunter in a negative light is immediately moved out of General Chat, but isn't the Bug Report section more appropriate? This is a bug that affects everybody.
All topics (that we notice*) that have a more appropriate forum (negative or positive) get moved to said forum. (*sometimes we miss things. We're human. :) )

Since this topic is a "newbie question?", with an ensuing conversation, it is not suited for the bugs forum.
The bugs forum is not for discussions, debates, or support questions. It's for bug reports. See: http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=131&t=26101

All of the bugs mentioned in this topic have been reported. 3 of them are in the Bugs -> Miscellaneous section.

The 1970 bug is in the bug tracking system, bug # [3233]. But, I don't see a Misc bug in the forum. If someone wants to add it, I'll approve it & attach the bug # to it.

Man! When they get a new web guy... he gonna be BUSY!!! ;) (REF: http://avalanchestudios.com/careers/F25 ... 8EEC8574C/)

Be Well
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Re: Trophy Shot 1970 - Newbie Question?

Post by Hawkeye »

Thanks Tod1d. I guess I'm confused then. The topic is about score sheets being bugged...i.e. showing 1970 instead of the correct time & not displaying trophy shots properly. As an example, here's a score sheet of a moose that I took today. Below that is a screenshot of my trophy shot gallery. Note that the image doesn't link correctly in the score sheet, but does exist in the gallery. Also note the timestamp of 1970-01-01 0:00. This is not an isolated incident. The timestamp is the same for everything I've killed in at least a week & the trophy shots have been missing from score sheets for just as long.

It'd be nice for the devs to at least acknowledge the bug, & my concern is that by moving it to "tech support" and referring to it as a "newb question", it won't get the attention that it deserves...which is to be treated as a bug & fixed.

Edit: After looking through my hunt history, it appears this problem started on 10/17. Since the 17th, I don't have a single score sheet that links the trophy shot correctly & all timestamps show 1970.

Return to “Need help? Support & Technical Issues”